Sunday, November 15, 2009

Man in the Mirror

It Starts With YOU!
You may not realize what a difference you can make in peoples lives. It truly is the little things that count. Life does get very busy but taking the extra time to help those in need is so important. If you can't do anything financially or physically just lend an ear, donate some old clothes, a winter coat you don't wear anymore, be friend someone in need of a friend. I think we all are guilty somehow of a selfish kind of love. . WE ALL CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I hope we all can strive to keep this in mind as Thanksgiving and Christmas come closer and think about all of the people all over the world that are not as fortunate as us. As Brie and I were reading our scriptures tonight we came across a scripture in The Book of Mormon it is Mosiah 29:34. "And he told them that these things ought not to be; but that the burden should come upon all the people, that every man might bear his part". We cannot leave it up to someone else, it starts with us and it is up to us!

"Man in the Mirror" Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBos1XjcDg0

I think MJ was not only world famous for his music, but his heart. RIP King of Pop.

RIP Garrett "G Rat" Robbins. Miss you everyday. Thank you for making a difference in my life. (My Brothers Klint and Kolby, Garrett is their little Brother) Brie really needs to do my life sketch lol. He died the same week as MJ, this was his favorite song and it reminds me of him:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have a blog that shares Birth Mother stories and I was wondering if you would like to be a guest on my blog ? I would love to learn more about you and share your story if you would like to do that.
    Here is the blog site...
    http://openadoptionmatters.blogspot.com/
    you can email me from there :) Hope to hear from you! :) Thank you for being you!!!!

    ReplyDelete